Friday, August 6, 2010

ce soir, alyssa, ce soir




Aloha, this chick is from hawaii and has wicked style! thanks to thatgirllucy for bringing her blog to my attention!

alyssacesoir.blogspot.com

okay on a personal note, tgif, seriously this week has truly taken it out of me. work every day and my spring fashion week interview today (fingers crossed). This weekend i have a family lunch, always a joy when certain aunties are involved (sarcasm) and brunch with an amazing friend of mine followed by the football.. I'm currently curled up in bed listening to the rain surrounded by pastry crumbs, my bad. Also i got in trouble for being a big mouth on this blog, so much for freedom of speech.



"now i do as i please and i lie through my teeth, someone might get hurt but it wont be me"

Peace, love and poison.

1 comment: