Wednesday, September 23, 2009

sky high



"I'm not trying to have a clean image, but I open my books, not my legs"


































sky is a sixteen year old singer from LA, i predict huge things for this girl..she's stunning, has awesome style and seems to have her head screwed on straight.
i wish i were this cool at sixteen.

photos all courtesy of her myspace page. check out her music at: www.myspace.com/skyferreiramusic

and thanks to ohsohipithurts.blogspot.com for bringing this upcoming it girl to my attention

1 comment:

  1. hi! yay another aussie blogger :) and thanks for letting me know about where i can get the wildfox stuff from- should come in very handy!
    isn't sky cool? and yeh i def wasn't this cool at 16 either! haha

    xx
    http://ohsohipithurts.blogspot.com/

    would you like to trade links?

    ReplyDelete